Friday, June 18, 2010

I've solved the economy problem!


Yes, I've done it. The unemployment problem plaguing this country has such a simple solution I'm amazed I haven't seen it sooner. The key to it all is Wal-Mart!
I was in our local Wal-Mart this morning attempting to check out when the answer stared me in the face. I looked down the row of 20 check-out lanes and then at the 3 that were actually open. I then looked at the 45+ people in those 3 lanes and there it was. Wal-Mart needs more cashiers and America needs more jobs. It's a win-win!
I honestly don't know why they have 20 registers there, since I've never seen more then 7 open at any given time. This despite the fact that the lines are usually a good third of the wat across the store. All the 20 registers do is give you false hope. Wal-Mart does well in tough times, so the money's got to be there and if they hire people, it means there's more people with money that they can then spend in the Wal-Mart, further increasing their revenue. Honestly, how is It I'm the only one that sees this great solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment